exbex: (Default)
[personal profile] exbex
 All I can think is that, read all together, they potentially make one bizarre story.

Also, I really, really, really love Kent Parson.

Also, the themes seem to be erections and winter (and people being thirsty AF)

“I don’t expect you to understand.”

Snowy’s dick is straining at his jeans, but Snowy’s frown is one of concentration as he carefully applies eyeliner to Kent’s lids.

Kira had walked into the bar determined to forego any and all apologies.

It should be the worst part of each day he spends in this place.

Renfield nearly destroys a sauce that can be nothing short of poetic, all at the sight of those eyes and those hands.

“Who is that?” Kent is trying, only moderately successfully, to avoid staring at the gorgeous figure that has materialized in the stands.

Leah Starsky had her heart ripped into pieces the day her husband was gunned down in the streets.

When Kent had told Snowy and Tater (who, in spite of those nicknames, were the two best conmen in the business) that he’d do anything short of killing people to stay in their good graces and run jobs with them, he’d meant it.

Kent has never made brownies in his life.

Ray Vecchio is a little bit like a piece of abstract art.

Hutch might think I’m a fool, thinking there’s a chance that Starsky’ll pull through this.

With the sunrise came unanswered questions.

The trees are still, no wind to shake their bare limbs, and Hutch can’t help but focus on the way the branches, reaching out and coated in ice and frost, look so fragile, can’t help but wonder if they’ll crack when the warmth of spring melts the ice, can’t help but wonder if they’ll shatter after having been held, subdued and undisturbed, preserved and asleep, for so many months.

“Kenny, is nap time,” Alexei peers reproachfully at Kent through half-lidded eyes.

He’s not as wistful as he’d thought he’d be, traipsing through the first proper snowfall of the season.

“So what’s his name?”

Kent is naked as he waits for Alexei to connect, sprawled out on his side seductively.

“I really, really appreciate this Kent, but, um, why are you here?” Even as he asks, Eric winces inwardly.

“Honestly, Starsky, I don’t know how it is that you can eat the way you do and still be in the kind of shape you’re in.

You could have warned me about the boner-inducing sight of Bitty with a shotgun.

Date: 2017-05-03 05:09 am (UTC)
ride_4ever: (F and V - huh)
From: [personal profile] ride_4ever
Huh...I actually really <3 this...also, that 20th line really is an awesome line for a concluding line.

*scampers off to work on this meme for my 20*

Date: 2017-05-12 04:48 pm (UTC)
dawnebeth: (Default)
From: [personal profile] dawnebeth
I love this! I'm going to steal your meme. thanks. I remember reading some of those first lines--and the rest of the story.

Date: 2017-05-03 05:33 am (UTC)
staranise: A star anise floating in a cup of mint tea (Default)
From: [personal profile] staranise
This is all wonderfully intriguing!

Date: 2017-05-03 10:15 am (UTC)
hardboiledbaby: (Default)
From: [personal profile] hardboiledbaby
Hee, since I know nothing about CP, I find myself mixing up Kent/Kenny/Ken Hutchinson :) And seconding Ride's comment: perfect last line!

Profile

exbex: (Default)
exbex

June 2020

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21 222324252627
282930    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 28th, 2026 09:47 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios